Tuesday 8 January 2019

Active Account - 2018/2019

Like most traders I have more than 1 active trading account. In fact I always maintain at least 4 active account at any one time. If you need to ask why, you have not really started your trading journey. 

The most obvious answer to why one would maintain more than 1 account is because we do not put all our eggs in one basket.This goes to say, usually the accounts maintained are open with different brokers. The other reason for most trader would be to have an account to be used for different trading method used during different trading condition. This is one way of allowing the trader to prevent themselves from over trading on the single account. Trading is risky, if a trader over trade it increase the likely hood of the retail trader blowing up the account when the market season change and swing against the open positions.

As I am resuming my journey, I will be sharing the main account I use for trading so that others may review and discuss about it after. This is a fairly new account open specifically to trade the new trading concept I have learn from JJ. I call it JJFibExtension.


-DC

No comments:

Post a Comment