Sunday 3 August 2014

Alpari UK - Broker Reviewed

I am going to dish out what I feel about Alpari UK as a broker based on my experience with them. Blogging is about how I personally feel so if I am wrong and anyone else have other thoughts about this do remember that this is written from my personal point of view.

Alpari UK as a broker I would give them about a 3.5 out of 5. 

Trading Respond Time:
I have trade with them through MT4 and my experience is pleasant. There was no lagging when placing order for me nor did I have any issue getting a request through any of my trading. Note I am a Price Action Swing trader not a Scalper hence the respond I require are not as critical as what others may required if they try to Scalp on trades.

Spread:
One of the few things I hate about my Alpari UK account was because of its Spread. True that it is not an ECN account nor do I pay any commission for the trades I took but the spread was Huge as Hell !! One of the reason why I dump the account was because it was too much effort to manually estimate the spread on my Target Profit. I got stuck in some position and Missed out on others a couple of time due to spread.

Customer Service:
Excellent customer Service, I was always able to reach someone. They even call me back on my mobile for any enquirer I had. Account Opening took a while as there were document requested and verification to be done, but it did complete smoothly. As far as I remember it was always a pleasant experience.

Deposit and Withdrawal:
Was easy through Credit Card, it is usually smooth sailing when we want to give money out. To my surprise, withdrawal was the same. No question asked, no delay, no sales pitch to keep your money with them. It was a hassle free wire transfer back to my Singapore DBS account within 2 working days. I event left a balance of USD0.05 in that account and they have yet to fuss about it til date (2 months now). With this said I would gladly give Alpari 2 thumbs up for withdrawal. 

Summary:
Alpari is a huge company that has been around for 10 years? Because of how establish they are till date I am still confused how I ended up with Alpari UK. They seem to have Alpari NZ, RU, UK and US ...(I think there are more but not going to drill into it). One thing I understood from discussion with customer service is that if you are a US citizen, you would fall under Aplari US where different limitation, restriction and leverage would be impose. I didn't bother to find out as it was totally not applicable to me.

Then again who am I to complain I exited the broker with over $2000 + change. Total Gain 205.35%



Note: There is a way to work around earning back the high spread paid to Alpari. Its call Cashback, take a look at my previous post (Click Here). You will see that I was paid a small sum of $ taken from what is paid to Aplari of the position traded. *Cheers

Happy Trading..

-DC

IMPORTANT: Alpari UK is no longer available, they got cripple when the central banks lost interest in watching over the CHF/EUR rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment