Monday 4 August 2014

Signal Service - TradeForTomorrow

When it comes to Signal Service, what comes to mind is... Signal Signal Signal.. Copy Copy Copy.. Money Money Money..

A lot of people look to Signal Service for many reason. Some people use Signal Service because they don't have the sufficient knowledge and experiences to get the desired result. Others use it because they do not have time to trade. Why do you want a signal service?

I myself too wish to find a reliable Signal Service.. until I find someone reliable that have the same amount of desirable result I am giving myself away as a Signal for others to use. As long as I have to trade that much, I might as well let others mirror what I comes about..

Do read the warnings before taking up any of my commentary, advice and Signal Service one find in this blog. [Click Here

-DC


2 comments:

  1. I cannot find any signal which is reliable as so far. most of them is either have big drawdown or only last for few months and then lost everything by one single lousy trade.
    Your trading records is great :)
    It would be great to exchange trading knowledge one day with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, but I only started putting my soul into this in April 2014. I wont call that a long track record. I do hope I can keep things up. It have not been a good month since Jul, I had some pretty massive drawdown to my liking as Summer is a Trending Market. Because my skill set is better off in a ranging market profit is little as I have to reduce my entry size 3x and not jump in early for many pairs. Cant wait to ride out the next couple of months before things is back to normal. The notion of war isn't making things easier. -DC

    ReplyDelete