Sunday 31 August 2014

Tools for the Job

I always had a problem with trading on the go. Most trader trade from a laptop.. but they are so bulky to carry around. I would love to trade off the iPad but my indicators are not available there.. so how do I do it? I subscribe for TradingView.com, got myself a yearly subscription on a Pro account so that I can get the best of it. Look at the chart from a web browser.. and take the trade on my phone when it is right.  
That was how I have been doing it for 4 months. I finally got my hands on a new tool that would help me perform the trading wonders on the road. The Surface Pro 3, it is an awesome laptop replacement. It runs on Windows 8.1, is light and slip.. size up like a huge tablet but runs like a laptop. It is powerful enough to work like any desktop machine.. my MT4 works perfectly off it. Using dropbox to help keep documents in sync.. trading life haven't been so convenient for quite some time..

Check it out for those who are seeking for a good option to trade on the go.. look up the Microsoft Surface Pro 3.. 

I am still figuring out to fully utilize all its handy feature.. it is a great tool either way.

-DC 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog because of a Trifecta Course that we were both participating in. I'm in Sabah (KK), but from the States. Anyway, I recently bought a Surface Pro. Do you know how to adjust the size of price font on MT4 charts?
    Thanks!

    Jason

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way overdue.. the answer is No. I still have no idea on how to do that.. the Surface is for me to react to the market remotely not actually work on new entries.. if you find out how to do the front thing do let me know

      Delete