Monday 25 August 2014

Break Even Indicator

Every trader have the experience of entering multiple trades on the same pairs. The problem with doing this is that we always have no idea where is the Average Price or Brake Even price of our entries. It is so much a hassle to manually calculate the break even price especially if you have different trade size for each entry.

Here is a tool I downloaded long time back from Forex Factory.. I find it pretty nifty even if I have to hedge direction the indicator will be able to show you both break even price for Long and Short trades respectively.

To Download: @Dropbox https://db.tt/GXFQOWx3

*Sorry that I do not remember the web link to ForexFactory for reference, I do not take credit for creating this indicator as I am just sharing it from my bucket of tricks.

-DC

No comments:

Post a Comment