Sunday 3 August 2014

Favorite Symbol of the week

As I do trade and review 30 different symbol every week, I thought I would share some of what I feel and think with anyone who bothers to read my blog. Reviewing 30 pairs 8 hours before the market open is a tedious task, yet I have been doing this diligently every week since April 2014 when I decided to go full time as a trader.

I am not sure if I will have time to write out a short review on my favorite weekly pair but I sure would like to try and hope I'll make a difference to anyone who reads them. As this would benefit others but most of all this would definitely benefit myself. Taking time to write would mean I take time to read and ponder over my decision. The act of pondering helps make sure that I think through my decision before taking it up on my live account.

To those who will be following my suggestion, do note that you are doing this on your own risk. Manage your risk well as I do not and will not be held responsible for any profit/lost that my suggestion create. My pass performance is not an indication of future results as I do trade based on price action. Price action are truly traded based on market volatility during the week. I may not and be updating my thoughts if I decide to pull my idea posted. Lastly do not trade with money you can not lose. 

-DC

2 comments:

  1. I have seem a trader that review his favorite pair, those potential currency pair using screen recorder and post it online once a week eg: Monday before the week start. In the recording he will summary what happen this week and point out the potential reversal point base on history price action for the coming week.

    He doing daily chart. :)

    I am a new trader and still in learning process. Would you be sharing your trading strategy in your future blog? If not, maybe partial of it of the good technique we can follow for entering and exiting trade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Daily chart for thinking but 4hr chart for trading. I have no intention to share recording before and after it takes too much time. What I thought was I share what I like and return to comment on it when stuff happen. I am not asking others to follow just doing this for the sake of train of thought. I am sharing a lot of my daily thought on my MQL5 signal section instead. Explaining a bit of why I do what I do. This is to help followers but this will be too much work for blogging about it.

    Understand that I am not really a guru, I may do it well on my own because of the way I think but I may not explain to others well of how I think or make others think the same way. If you have question I would gladly answer, but my coaching others have never been my skill set. -DC

    ReplyDelete